The Original, Digital STEM Credential™
UNLOCK MORE CURRICULUM BELOW!
For Certified & Non-Certified Educators:
- Earn a digitally-encrypted employment credential
- Access over 1,000 pages of customizable K-12 STEM lessons
- Expand the STEM competency level of your students
- Connect with a global alumni base of STEM educators
- Share your accomplishment on social media
For Administrators & Program Coordinators:
- Gain insights on the latest trends in STEM education
- Build a strong, dedicated team using growth plans
- Enhance organizational knowledge and STEM skill sets
- Improve STEM communication through common language
- Increase efficiency and reduce STEM program costs
Deep Roots in STEM
Founded in 2001, we are the longest, continually operating STEM educational research organization in America. STEM.org employs the best in educators, writers, and product developers to support organization’s, educator’s and innovator’s STEM goals. Through an extensive collaborative effort, STEM.org has worked closely with pedagogical researchers, a community of teachers, administrators, and schools to establish a trusted set of STEM benchmarks. The resources and proven best-practices of this community have led to the world’s first and most recognized STEM credentialing framework: STEM Accreditation™ for Programs, STEM Certification™ for People, and STEM Approved™ for Products.
Basic photo editing software or copier skills allows anyone to duplicate a paper certificate. STEM.org automatically submits each credential instantly into the blockchain which creates a permanent record that is impossible to change or alter. Our system cryptographically seals a record of all achievements, resulting in the ability for third parties to verify with absolute certainty that a record has not been falsely created once issued. This industry-pioneering, methodology of protection eliminates fraud and technologically ensures the credibility of our trustmarks.